Friday 29 August 2014

25 Things About Me

The summer holidays are coming to an end now. This should be the part where I make various comments such as: 'NOOO!' or maybe 'where has my summer gone?'
But, call me a freak of nature, I am looking forward to going back to school.
The boredom has kicked in. I have taught myself card tricks. I have drained my Ipod's battery twice in one day. My boredom has even reached the extent of me watching videos of 'What to do when you're bored'. It's bad, people.
So now i'm writing a blog post.
I've realized that you don't know much about the teenager sitting on the other end of the screen, so I thought i'd do the 25 things about me tag. Enjoy:

1. Do you have any pets? 
I have a cat called Bella who is 18 human years old now and 2 guinea piggies, Pumpkin and Patch.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 

My Ipod, a huge bottle of water and a photo album (I was doing the photos of me every year from fetus to now then I got confused with scanning things to the laptop)

3. What's the weather like right now? 

Very English and grey

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 

No driving here.

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 

I'm training my body clock back to school times so 8am.

6. When was the last time you showered? 

I had a bath last night.

7. What was the last movie you saw?

My parents made me watch Zulu. My brain wasn't awake so I couldn't keep up.

8. What does your last text message say? 

'Okay' 
How exciting.

9. What's your ringtone? 

'Classic Bell'

10. Have you ever been to a different country? 

I'm spoilt with travel so have been all over, furthest New Zealand, Thailand and Canada.

11. Do you like sushi? 

I'm vegetarian

12. Where do you buy your groceries? 

Sainsbury's all the way ;)

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 

No, weird question.

14. How many siblings do you have? 

I have an 18 year old brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 

I use my Mum's laptop, my brother and Dad have their own and I have to share. #hardtimes

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 

15 in 2015

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 

I'm the only one in my family who doesn't.

18. Do you color your hair? 

I dyed mine red once but i'm back to being a natural brunette now.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 

Eat pizza and cheesecake for tea mwahhaha

20. When was the last time you cried?

I'm crying now because the last time I cried before that was at the time travelers wife and now i'm remembering that film.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

Goats cheese, more cheese, mushrooms, spinach, peppers, chilies, pineapple and sundried tomatoes, it works I promise.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 

Vegetarian so bean burgers ;)

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 

Nope

24. What is your eye color? 

Green

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 

Nope




Thanks for reading, that must have been really boring for you.
Leave a comment
Millennium's daughter.



ps. What's your favourite colour of the alphabet between one and ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment