Wednesday 3 December 2014

How not to be stressed

For lots of people my age, stress is a given problem most of us are faced with. Whether it's as serious as anxiety or just panic before exams, it's not fun and it's something we wish we don't have to put up with.

I am a bit of a stress head. I don't get stressed about the obvious things, exams or homework, I get stressed when I want to do everything but can't, or when I'm too tired but still have work to do.

We need more methods to combat this stress. I don't deal with it the right way: I tend to continue doing too much and cancel plans with friends and then instead of doing work I end up staring at my book blankly and just having a stress.

When I do combat stress correctly, I will plan when I am going to do what I need to do and have an evening in. Sitting in my onesie whilst watching a stupid Christmas film and drinking hot chocolate seems to be the best way to stop stress and calm my brain there is.

So next time you're boiling over the edge, stop staring at the floor screaming inside and TALK to someone. Plan when you are going to do something and have an evening off. 



Trying to give advice here
Millennium's daughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment